DVGW Hydrogen Crash Course – Block VIII: Business cases for the production of hydrogen
H2-ready in 3 days!
Climate-friendly hydrogen plays a central role in the transformation of the energy industry. Become part of the transformation process and get ready for the energy source of the future.
At the hydrogen crash course, 29 experts from business, research and industry will give you a comprehensive insight into the world of hydrogen. 10 project examples from the areas of grid conversion and hydrogen applications in the industrial, heating and mobility sectors show what is already being implemented today.
We answer your most pressing questions:
- What kind of material is this? The basics of H2 as an energy source
- What is the status quo in Germany? Regulation and standards
- Where does the hydrogen come from? Import and production
- What generation technologies are available? Proven and sustainable
- How is hydrogen transported? H2 core grid and transformation of the distribution grid
- In which areas does the use of H2 make the most sense? Sectors in competition
- How did pioneers go about it? Project examples from the business world
Gain a comprehensive understanding of hydrogen, network with our experts and become H2-ready.
- Municipal utilities, network operators and gas supply companies
- H2: Manufacturers/suppliers/plant operators and manufacturers/component manufacturers
- Research facilities
- Industrial companies
- Environmental and energy experts.